La Pavoni Cellini Premium
PRESSURE PROFILING CONTROL
The pressure gauge set on the group, allows to read the pressure profiling of the espresso. Thanks to this instruction you can verify the exact milling, pressing and dose of the coffee in the filter.
If the pressure is lower than the pump calibration (9 bar ), it means that the grinding is coarse, or the coffee is not pressed correctly, or the dose is not enough.
- Stainless steel shiny bod. (AISI 304)
- Press forged chromed brass groups with valves infusion chamber.
- Boiler in copper equipped with transversal heat exchanger. Capacity : 1,8 lt
- 15 bar vibration pump.
- Water tank capacity 2.9 liters.
- Electronic control reservoir water level.
- Electronic automatic water level.
- Electronic control of the boiler water level
- Anti – vacuum valve.
- Steam wand anti sunburn
- Hot water outlet anti burn
- Manometer for the boiler pressure control.
- Pressure switch commercial SIRAI
- Manual reset safety thermostat
- Width / depth / height 300 x 430 x 395 mm.
- Power feeding 220-240 Volt 50Hz – 120 Volt 60Hz
- Absorbed power 1400 W