SEVEN TREES COFFEE - Espresso Nero -1kg
Nero "Italian for Strong/dark"
Espresso nero, our quint essential strong Italian espresso blend has only 100% Arabica beans, leaving you with a full round punch that is delicious as an espresso or if through a flat white, will leave you with a lingering flavourful coffee.
- WITH A FRUITY AND WINE-LIKE FLAVOR and Notes of Cherry and Strawberry, This Coffee blend is Hailed For Its Unique Flavour And Body.
- THE BEANS ARE SINGLE ORIGIN AND 100% ARABICA FROM GUJI, ETHIOPIA AND THE CHENIN HILLS IN INDIA.
- Both Varietals are Naturally Processed & Sun Dried.
- COFFEE FOR EVERYBODY - Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended with home coffee machines in mind.
- ALL OUR COFFEES ARE ROASTED in Our Environmentally Friendly Loring Roaster to Reduce Our Carbon Footprint.
Cherry, Strawberry, Earthy with chocolate nuances.
Ethiopian Sidamo Guji coffee is known for having extremely fruit forward flavours.
This bright, acidic Guji coffee is hailed for its unique and exquisite flavour and body.
- Roast Body: Full City to French
- Roast Level: Dark
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Guji, Southern Ethiopia : Malabar, Chenin Hills India.
Guji is located in the Oromia coffee growing region of Southern Ethiopia. Due to the climate and acidic soil in this particular region of Southern Ethiopia, almost all of the coffee trees grown here produce coffee beans with remarkable fruity flavors and are also renown for being some of the most high-quality Ethiopian coffee beans. Although Guji is usually sold under the category of Sidamo, this special lot coffee beans are sold separately to distinguish their fine flavor and body.
What is it that makes Monsoon Malabar world renowned as being suited to espresso? Its cup profile is soft, low in acid and smooth, allowing for a full body.Definitely likeable and truly ideal for anyone on an espresso quest. Any acidity that might have been in the bean is washed out during the monsoon season resulting in a much softer and fuller tone in the cup.
Fresh Roasted Coffee
The Fresh Roasted Coffee process begins at the source. Our coffees are chosen and established with great love and greater yet - consideration of origin, flavour profile and quality. All of these components help us to deliver consistent, exceptional coffee with true approachability.
Coffee has four age old enemies; heat, light, air and moisture. The way coffee is stored is essential to keeping it fresh and ready to enjoy. Storing coffee in conditions that expose it to these elements will allow for the coffee to lose its. flavour rapidly. Coffee should be stored in an airtight container. We suggest either a glass, metal or ceramic version. Coffee should not be stored in the freezer, contrary to popular belief, as it leads to moisture extracting the flavour of the coffee. Coffee beans are porous and will also absorb unwanted flavours from your freezer.
What Is In My Coffee?
100% roasted Arabica coffee beans, no additives, artificial flavors or preservatives